Re: Alfa SUV

Zak,

Why is it that you think that Alfa, who still produce
some wonderful SPORTING vehicles, won't be able to
bring to the market a SPORTS Utility Vehicle that will
hold some magic for us?

Their current range represents very good driving, and,
if the engineers, rather than the accountants, are
given their heads, I don't think there will be a
problem.

--- Zak McGregor <zak@domain.elided> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Is it a certainty that Alfa will be producing an
> SUV?
>
> On that day Alfa would cease to hold any magic for
> me. They would have
> killed the passion.
>
> Ciao
>
> Zak