tire diameter calculator

All,
I know I'm a little behind and probably no one cares anymore but I put
together a little spread sheet that you can use to play "what if" with your
tire/wheel sizes (24 at once). You plug in width, (in mm) aspect ratio and
wheel size. It gives you tire diameter, circumference and RPM @ 60 MPH.
Yeah, I know anyone that can use a calculator doesn't really need this but
it is quite handy since you can view multiple combinations simultaneously
(+1, -1, anything) and I'm willing to send a copy to anyone on the list who
wants it. It's a excel file. (sorry, Mac users) E-mail me for a copy.

Dave Partridge
Component Engineer
CNT
763-268-8743