It's a sad day

It is almost 5 years to the day when we first met, I remember it well. I
caught a glimpse of her shining red body across the crowded room.  I walked
across to see her, just to flirt.. at that time I wasn't serious about
actually taking her home.  I looked her up and down, walked around, she was
an absolute beauty! I stood there for a short while dreaming the fun we
could have together then my thoughts were interrupted by a voice.
"Would you like a test drive, Sir?", he said.
Of course I wanted a test drive but I kept my cool.
"OK" I said.
I knew within the first 500 yards that I wanted this car..and I wanted it
bad.

This was when my love affair with "Alfie" began.  The highlight of our short
live together was a trip to the South of France, Cannes, Nice, Monaco and
then for a short spin into Italy "just to take her home". She loved the open
roads of France and cruised without a hint of a fault for the full duration
of the journey.

Anyway, at the moment she is sat in my garage, uncared for, un-MOTed and
un-taxed and she needs someone to put her out of her misery or fix her up.
I'll cry like a baby when she goes.

Anyway here are the facts:-

1990 (H) Alfa 164 2.0 Twin Spark Lusso (the older shape one with a slightly
different front end)
Engine runs well
186,000 miles
Red with the Lusso body kit
Bodywork OK although the "hood" or bonnet needs some attention at the front.
Exhaust blowing just below the front section
Steering a bit loose
Located in Yorkshire in the UK.

Any offers considered, new owner collects

Regards

Ian

e-mail ian.burman@domain.elided

The contents of this email and any attachments are sent for the personal attention
of the addressee(s) only and may be confidential.  If you are not the intended
addressee, any use, disclosure or copying of this email and any attachments is
unauthorised - please notify the sender by return and delete the message.  Any
representations or commitments expressed in this email are subject to contract.

ntl Group Limited