Re: Berlina tank

Andrew,

    It IS a little taller above the seam than the other tanks (the 73
Berlina)... also has the angled notch that Kevin describes, both of which I
never noticed before.... the PO having mounted the battery in a manner that
prevented full visual access of the tank. ( i have the battery out now)

    The 71 Berlina tank, with the "standard" bayonet cap appears to be of the
12 gallon variety.

    Examination of my available owners manuals for 71, 72 and 74 produces even
more confusion

    The 74 manual shows 12 gallons for the Spider, GTV and Berlina
    The 72 manual shows 14.3 gallons for all three models
    The 71 manual shows 12 gallons for all three models

    Whatever it is, I'm enjoying the heck out of it.
    Norm

    Oh yeah, has anyone actually put 12 gallons of fuel in the 12 gallon tank?
or maybe 14 gallons on the 14 gallon tank?