Mystery headers

The exhaust system on my Milano has been rather radically customized -- dual
catalytic converters among other things -- and I'm curious about the headers
the PO used. They're shiny, almost like they're chrome plated, and end in 3
pipes rather than merging into one (I seem to remember my GTV6 headers
merged into one.) The run from the headers to the rest of the exhaust is
where the merge occurs (just beyond the merge is where the cats are.)

Does this setup ring any bells? I'd like to find a source for the
header-to-exhaust gaskets which have been toasted due to leakage. (Yeah,
this car is LOUD.)

- Eric Hambleton, Marietta, GA
  1993 164L - 1976 Spider - 1988 Milano Verde