Marin Headlands runabout

Hi guys,

A few of us Bay Area Alfisti, along with our Porsche and Audi friends got
together yesterday, and toured around the Marin headlands.  Here are some
pics:

http://homepage.mac.com/nizamswheels/PhotoAlbum13.html

In attendance were; Martin d'Campo and his wife Nora, Zamani and his wife
Aizura, Paul in his Porsche 968, Julian in his Audi A6 4.2 (it's a V8),
Greg Youngblood in his newly acquired Spider, Rich Lasner in his
immaculate and very rorty 164S, Don Papa in his very red 1985 GTV6 3.0,
and April and I, in our 75.  It was a beautiful California day (never
exceeding 75F I think) and everyone had a blast.

Nizam
88 75 3.0V6