105/115 GTV Back Seats on eBay

Digesti,

If anyone needs back seats for a GTV, I have listed a set on eBay.  They
came in my '71 originally, but I swapped them out when I put the interior
from a '69 in.  They were reupholstered in black and look very good.  The
vinyl is supple with no cracks or tears.  My wife is making me do a
long-overdue purging of un-needed car parts.  She has some crazy idea that
the laundry room is intended for linens and clothing.  Anyway if anyone is
interested, the link is...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1809726434
They're still a bit dusty in the photo I've posted.  I would be happy to
answer anyone's questions or send more detailed photos.

Also, I would be willing to trade these for a 750 or 101 Spider.  I would
even pay for shipping!

Cheers,
Lawrence
'71 GTV