Re: alfa-digest V8 #529-springs

  I will gladly second Joe's plug for Dave's springs. I have his hi-perf
street set-up with Bilsteins and 195/65H-14 Dunlop D60 A2s on my 1750 GTV
and I'm very happy with the setup. I might add that even the Bilsteins are
a tad stiff in the rear but not unacceptable. Great in the twisties, though =:)

   Felix Schmidt
   Escalon, CA-currently sunny, breezy and nice
   AROC-USA
   69 GTV
   72 Berlina
   81 GTV6

  At 8:59 PM 3/1/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>alfa-digest           Friday, March 1 2002           Volume 08 : Number 529
>
>From: "Joe Cantrell" <agiyo@domain.elided>
>Subject: springs
>

>Alan,
>I don't know if Mr. Ward is still selling springs for 105/115's, but Dave Rugh
>is.  I sure like mine, would like them more if I hadn't also installed Sachs
>Sporting Gas shocks which are too stiff in compression.  I believe a set of
>Bilsteins or Konis would be better, and the Sachs might be better on stock
>springs.
>
>On smooth pavement, my combination is wonderful though.
>
>Dave Rugh's phone is 503-621-3794.  (No personal interest, although he's a
>friend, etc.)
>
>Cheers,
>Joe

Felix Schmidt