105 series Cars Wiper system

People,
I've be trying to research on the wiper systems for the old GTs.
Have a few questions about it.
1. Does it originally autopark?
2. Does anyone have a detailed wiring diagram of the wiper system? I found one
for sprites and midgets on the web at the following addres and i believe that
it may be similar. http://www.geocities.com/sprite-midget/wipers.htm
3. Anyone has the experience of repairing the wiper system to get it to auto
park and to get the foot switch working? my wiper motor works and the previous
owner said that it was parking fine and the foot switch was working 2 years
ago. Now both auto-park and foot switch are not functioning. Any pointers? I
tried replacing the wiper motor with a brand new motor but the parking
mechanism is still not working, probably need to gt it wired properly.

Appreciate any pointers on this.

Thanks in advance.

Colin Chan
1972 GTJ 1600