rear Spider emblem

someone ripped the emblem off my 84 spider tail and took the spider veloce
script off the left side.

I was able to get a new emblem for the tail but I'm trying to figure out how I
should reconnect it.

There's a big hole and I don't see how I can affix this badge (with the two
arms) back to the tail.

As for the side script is there a certain adhesive that I should be searching
for ?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated??

thanks,

Darryl
84 Spider Veloce
http://greetings.yahoo.com