2003 Challenge

In a message dated 02/28/2002 2:54:57 PM Central Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 14:23:09 -0500
> From: "Storhok, Eric (E.M.)" <estorhok@domain.elided>
> Subject: 2003 Challenge
>
> While the announcement has not come, there were enough suggestions that a
> 2003 challenge will happen.

<snip>

> So if you are daring, or as stupid as we are, find a GTV6 you can make go
> fast, or find an Alfetta that you can drop a Milano engine into.  If you
> can turbo it for little bucks, all the better.  A real sleeper- Alfetta
> Sedan, Blown Milano V6.
>
> Or, more spiders....
>
> We would love to see more Alfa's out there!!!

       OK, Eric, I still have a pair of Alfetta Berlina Sedans I will donate
to the project for free and a pair of Milanos I will sell for less than
$2003.  After selling off all the unneeded Milano parts, I think the net
investment could be zero to start.  That would leave $2003 for paint and the
turbo.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City