RE: 91 spider instruments

Hi Ralph,

Thanks for the openly shared advice, and encouragement.  I was moved to take
to my Spider today to try and solve my dusty gauge plastic problem with your
instructions in hand.  I had little trouble with the trim surround removal,
just as you described, but  lo and behold, my plastic plate is GLUED to the
gauge cluster housing.  Little dots of plastic weld evenly spaced all around
the top and down the sides partway.  I was able to get some compressed air
to blow in from the small gaps on the sides and bottom, but there was no way
I was going to get the plastic all the way off to give it a proper cleansing
without shattering it.  Phooey!  Do you or anyone have any further ideas or
experience that might help from here?

a T d H v A a N n K c S e

Hutson
91 Spider