Re: 2003 Challenge

Question for you Eric. If you return to the Challenge next year with
the same car, how do they compute the dollars you've spent? Do you get
to spend one more dollar this next year, or $2003 more than you have
already spent? Given a few years time you could be driving a pretty
damn sweet little Spider to that Challenge.

Ed

SEEM> While the announcement has not come, there were enough suggestions that a 2003 challenge will happen.

SEEM> And we would like to not be the only Alfa there.

SEEM> Unless somebody finds a GTV that is in the middle of an abandoned restoration, we will be using the Spider next year. (if you know of an above, contact me immediately- I like GT's more than
SEEM> spiders...)

SEEM> Talking to the GRM people, they want to do an Alfa project, and mentioned either the early GTV or a GTV6.  I'll admit that 116 chassis cars are beyond my experience (which bars do I need, and
SEEM> how can I find them...), a V6 Alfa would impress the group a lot.

SEEM> So if you are daring, or as stupid as we are, find a GTV6 you can make go fast, or find an Alfetta that you can drop a Milano engine into.  If you can turbo it for little bucks, all the better.
SEEM>  A real sleeper- Alfetta Sedan, Blown Milano V6.

SEEM> Or, more spiders....

SEEM> We would love to see more Alfa's out there!!!

SEEM> Eric Storhok
SEEM> Core Emissions and Fuel Economy Team
SEEM> Advanced Powertrain Engineering
SEEM> (313)33x75011
SEEM> MD 35, FPC-B
SEEM> Ford Motor Company

SEEM> --
SEEM> to be removed from alfa, see /bin/digest-subs.cgi
SEEM> or email "unsubscribe alfa" to majordomo@domain.elided