Re: 2003 Challenge

Interesting.  I'd think the most likely project would be a turbo'd
Alfetta, simply because finding an Alfetta for under $2K is quite
possible, but finding a *useful* GTV6 for under that is still pretty
difficult.  Stuffing a V6 into an Alfetta should be doable, assuming you
can find sufficiently cheap Alfetta (I seem to remember one for sale in
the Bay Area recently for $800), although I'd bet a turbo'd four would
be faster. Wouldn't sound as neat.

But in Alfadom, nothing's cheaper than a Berlina, and all your Spider
stuff will work as is.  Andrew Watry and I have nearly identical Berlinas
right now.  His is for sale, and I could be convinced to let mine go (it
doesn't start at the moment).

james montebello