ANYONE FOR A SATURDAY DRIVE?

Hello Alfista Community....

Some Alfa and Porsche friends are coming together this Saturday morning in
the Bay Area (Marin County).  We'll not only be going out to enjoy a
Saturday morning drive, but we'll be saying good bye to a dear friend and
Alfa fanatic Don Papa.  Don has decided to move back to Minnesota and this
weekend will be his last "hurrah" on the great Bay Area roads...

Wanna join?  We'll be meeting in San Rafael Starbucks in Marin County, in downtown San Rafael on 4th street.  If
you're interested in joining us for a cool & fast drive in the Marin coast
and headlands, email me off line, all Alfisti are invited!!!  BE THERE AT 9AM SHARP.  So if you're gonna buy coffee, get there earlier.  Bring the wives and girlies, as many of us are doing.

WE'LL SEE YOU, AND YOUR ALFA THERE!

Martin de'Campo

PS:  Those that attend, please try not to to pick on the Porsche attendees or make fun of their "common" tastes.... "can't we all just get along?"   ;P

"Developing Human Capital for Emerging Technologies"
http://www.shopping.altavista.com