Re: alfa rental

Considering that Alfas have been out of the US market for so long its
going to be very tough to find any for rent. You could possibly find
one in L.A. as a couple places there rent some old stuff that is held
by them for movie rentals. You can even rent things like an old
Countach if you have the cash. I would expect in S.F. you could find
something fun, Miatas are pretty commonly rented. A BMer maybe, or a
GT Mustang if you tend toward a HP kick.

Ed

dec> Hi folks, I'm visiting the San Francisco area this August and was
dec> wondering if there's anyplace that rents out Alfas. Would be fun! Dan

dec> --
dec> to be removed from alfa, see /bin/digest-subs.cgi
dec> or email "unsubscribe alfa" to majordomo@domain.elided