Insurance Companies

An analogous discussion to the Grundy/Hagerty thread with the theme of "not all insurance companies are alike"

I had thief cut a convertible top in 1996 that was installed in 1964. (yes, that's correct, 32 years old). My insurance paid 100% of the replacement cost, no questions asked. I expected them to pay for a roll of duct tape and tell me to have a nice day.

My company is USAA, which only sells to those with connections or former connections to the US Military. If you're not eligible, you should still shop around on more than just price.

Karl
'95 Alfa (62K miles)
'63 Studebaker (66K miles, grandpa bought it new)