San Francisco 164 mechanic recommendations

Any bay area Alfisti have any recommendations or
warnings about the Alfa repair facilities in San
Francisco (proper), with specific regard to the 164
(24V preferred)?  I can't keep driving out to San
Ramon to Import Doctors every time I need service.
Richmond or Berkeley would be my second choice, as
that's where I work.

Thanks!

Ian Lomax
ARA Prezidood