GTV 2000 pics

Michael here again,

Thanks for all the info about wheels ,tires ect.  I have been browsing the
web in search of good pictures of GTV 2000's with different wheels on them
(turbinas,daytonas,panasports) in order to make a more informed decision of
what I want on my car.  This may be a tall order, but if any one has some
good pictures (especially profile shots) of their cars that they could e-mail
to me it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks alot!
            Michael