Re: V8 #516, ItalianUsedCars

Hello, gang -

I'd just like to thank Cordova Ralph ONE HECK OF A LOT
for spilling the beans about ItalianUsedCars.com. I
went there just for a quick look, y'know, nothin'
serious, and ran spang into some guy in the LA area
who has a Fiat 127, one of which I rented in Italy 23
years ago and fell deeply in love with. Now, I'm
barely making grocery money, and still trying to live
down having paid $1200 (plus another $1000 or so for
repairs) for a ratty $400 Berlina a couple of years
ago, and I need another car like I need
dysentery...which is why I'm sitting here feverishly
trying to figure how I can raise the money for another
(probably) overpriced Italian toy.

Maybe I'll get lucky and hit the lottery. Or maybe
I'll get luckier, and the car will have been sold
already.

There are some apparently good Alfa deals on there,
though they're mostly in the East Coast or Midwestern
states, or in Italy. Site's a little slow, even on my
cable modem, but worth a look.

Will Owen
Pasadena, CA
http://greetings.yahoo.com