Re: Spider rear spring spacers

	On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 14:22:49, John H writes about the factory 105/115 spring
spacers/shims/cups:  "There are, as Charlie says, three different spring
"spacers" or "shims" (English translations vary in the parts books, but both
are "Spessore" in Italian) for use under the front springs (3.5 mm, 7 mm, 10.5
mm) and four for use over the rear springs (6.5 mm, 11.5 mm, 16.5 mm, 21.5 mm)
to adjust the ride height and trim to stock specifications, but these are not
items which would be obvious unless one knew what they were and where to
look."
	Well done John!  I never cease to be amazed by your thorough command of the
various parts.  I haven't heard from Jeffrey whether he has these shims or
those nasty booster blocks that Russ correctly points out should be REMOVED.
	I will add a note that I've been told the rear shims are difficult to get and
can be rather expensive.

Cheers,
Charlie