Re: Engine Flush, cooling system flush

On a not so slightly different note. I, personally, recommend against all
those wonder-miracle-clean-your-engine-fast products. Wheher they may be Dura
Lube, Prolong, Washywashy or whatever. I tried Prolong in the engine I had in
my Spider. Some may remember that it broke a pistonring and spewed oil all
over and was dubbed the Alfa Valdez. I had 2 weeks prior dumped some Prolong
in there, you know the ads say yadda yadda. Result: (for me) new engine, and
the only thing I have put in that one is oil and pretty much every 3000 miles.
I replaced the oil pan due to a few broken fins, and the bottom pan was as
clean as a babys bottom (after changing the diaper).

ARA Tech Holine recommeds the same: Change your regularly oil and use a good
quality.

Henrik Johansen
Copenhagen, Denmark

Getting tired of looking at 156's, 166's and 147's ;-)