Re:Alfa Prototype for sale in Italy

"Have a look at this:
http://www.stefano-paracchi.com/Alfa%20prototipo%20ita.htm  Anybody know
anything about this car? The engine looks like 105 series but the interior,
especially the doors, look like Alfetta GT/GTV.  This also looks interesting
http://www.stefano-paracchi.com/alfa%202600%20spider%20bordr.htm";

The first car I believe was discussed a few months ago on the digest, but I
don't recall if anyone knew what it was.  To me it looks like a Fiat Dino
Coupe with an Alfa badge (and lacking the Ferrari V6).  Regarding the second
car...frankly I'm glad  that Touring won that design contest.  If my memory
is wrong and Touring didn't do the 2600 Spider, I'm glad that whoever
designed it beat Ghia for the 2600.
http://www.stefano-paracchi.com/alfa%202600%20spider%20bordr.htm

Cheers,
Lawrence