killer suvs

O.k, so it's agreed that SUVs protect their passengers at the expense of the
vehicles they run over. What can we do to prevent getting killed by a SUV?
Should we just get out of the way when a SUV decides to tailgate you with
their high front lights in your eyes? Install roll cages in our cars. How
about putting those cop front tow grills on our cars?(I'm sure that looks
great on a 164). These dang SUV bullies are everywhere here in Texas. You
can only outrun them if you don't get stuck in a traffic jam. Are we just
doomed?

Danny
Dallas, Texas