Re: AR Ricambi status report?

When I called last week for a 1750 liner remover mandrel (part#AL3815) the
sales dude said they were NLA, and that Ricambi was no longer in the
manufacturing business.  Also did not have various spica filters.

Anyone out there want to sell/rent/lend the 1750 liner removing mandrel?  I
have the driver (and the 2000 mandrel).

Kevin Trent, Powell, TN  ...preparing for a budget 1750 rebuild.