Re: AR Ricambi status report?

A few weeks back I was rummaging through their site and I emailed a request
for a catalog. I received a reply pretty quickly to the effect (I'm
paraphrasing here) that it was going to the printer soon, and they'd email
me to let me know when it was ready which was, IIRC, at some
as-yet-undefined point in the spring.

-Joe in reasonably sunny SoFla