Re: SUV Haters Unite

"At least they are getting car-jacked in London now so maybe they'll stop
buying them"

Nick! Oh great....so now car jackings are cool....violent crime is ok...its
preventative infact! As long as it happens to one of those stupid SUV
driving idiots, right? Honestly, I can't take that comment too seriously.
And then there's the bit about the friend that has a cool SUV (some of my
best friends are SUV drivers!)

"i saw an suv (it was a chevy blazer, seriously!) on the side of the road
engulfed in flames.    MADE MY DAY!!!  :>)"

Doug...Doug Doug Doug....I find it sad that someone finds another person's
misfortune amusing.....remember this is only motor vehicle we're talking
about. Now you're stoked when you see someone's car on fire? Were they in
it? Did you get a picture.

Seriously though, if it stops too slow, and you're a good driver, you don't
drive too fast and you compensate. Seriously, there are far worse things
happening to people everyday than driving SUVs. All this talk is silly, and
meaningless. So everyone go on and hate us SUV owners. Bash us all, then
maybe we'll get our own parade. Hell...we could all form our own SUV driving
Alfa owners list...split the group in two. I don't care if this debate is
getting the better of me, I think the idea of hating someone because of what
car they own is idiotic, and I feel bad for anyone that is actually serious.

Ugh,

Ted