Cardisc on XP

Hi All
I followed the thread previously about using cardisc and XP and hoped a
solution would come. Seeing none I have been playing around with it and
found a piece of software that will convert the file types used on
cardisc to the more universally used types ie JPEG. First you will need
to download a program called S-pic view from http://www.yukudr.com/ and
download the software and install It is a shareware software good for
forty tries. Open s-pic view Insert cardisc  Click file then batch
converter In left corner change file extension to jpeg and create a new
file folder on your hard drive to store converted files, click add all
then start. This will convert all files to jpeg and you can use this or
some other viewer to see them. It will take a bit of practice to
maneuver through the manual perhaps someone else can take this the next
step and again connect the table of contents to the files.
Bob
91 Spider
Calgary

---