Re: History Channel--Alfa Romeo videos

--- Joe Garcia <corsanostra@domain.elided> wrote:
> Thus saith Scott Fisher:
>
> >"Alfa Romeo: The story of a legendary marque" (Duke
> >Video, 47 mins), apparently part of a larger series
> >called "Great Racing Cars."

While they don't give a link on the box, they do give
a US distribution phone number: 1-800-368-5375.

And of course, in spite of having two VCRs, I would
NEVER make a public offer to copy the tape, especially
for someone about whom my only address knowledge is
"reasonably sunny South Fla."

> Scott...Question: What kinda coverage does the 159
> Alfetta get?

Quite a bit -- great shots from Monte Carlo, the
Nurburgring, all in glorious, grainy black-and-white.
The jacket also mentions that there is in-car footage
from the F1 cars of the '70s, which I'd forgotten --
kinda fun.  I should watch this again...

--Scott Fisher
  Tualatin, Oregon

.
http://sports.yahoo.com