Spider radiator problems

Came out to my '74 Spider in a parking lot today to find a growing
puddle of greenish liquid, slowly expanding from the front of the car.
My radiator has decided its done, no more radiating. It shows signs of
multiple repairs in the past, and was getting marginal in its cooling
capacity this last summer so it looks like its time to replace it. I'm
looking for options. I know I can get a stock replacement but I seem
to remember someone mentioning using a Mustang radiator, or some other
type, in the past. Anyone know anything about any options I have?
Also, any suggestions for who might have the best price on a stock
replacement?

Thanks,

Ed
Loveland, CO.
1974 Spider with a 1750 under the hood, and not as much coolant as
there should be.