Spider rear spring boosters, stock?

       If these are the aluminum spacers that screw a 1/4 turn into the
spring, then get rid of them.  They were a previous owner's attempt to raise
probably sagging rear springs.  The problem is that these spacers change the
way the spring works.  It is no longer free to expand and compress.  Much of
the motion is forced to locate at the point where the spacers are installed
and the spring WILL eventually break at that point.
       Buy a new set of stock or aftermarket springs from any of the usual
sources.  Do not go to too stiff a spring or you may not like the ride.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City