History Channel--Alfa Romeo videos

Yes, I saw (and shamelessly copied them,) and I enjoyed both.  when I
originally saw them I was afraid they would both have the same material and
thus be redundant.  But the credit of the producers, the Alfa video really
focused on Alfa.

You could really break it up into 4 parts, the founder and history, 2, How
movie stars, royalty ect... coveted the Alfa 3. History of the Dueletto
(and what a mistake it was) and lastly the demise of Alfa in America.

The Alfa-Ferrari video concentrated on Alfa's early racing days (with the
emphasis on Enzo) and then was solely on Ferrari.

I highly recommend both.

Glenn

74 Spider

P.S. I have not charged any fees for showing the copies of my video.  As a
matter of fact, I haven't even let my wife seen them.

Glenn Wallin
Ebiz/JBSi
Sales Manager Texas Region

mailto:glenn.wallin@domain.elided
800-876-8649  Ext 8837
Direct 281-403-8837
Fax  281-403-4337

http://www.ebizmart.com

For the latest in the Linux world log on to:
http://www.linuxmall.com