Vanity plates

Dennis Fisher <Denfish@domain.elided> wrote:
>Subject: Vanity plates
>
>What's on your license plate?
>Just curious as to what Alfa vanity plates are out there.

Still catching up, I know this subject died 6 or 8 digest issues ago, but...

My car came with plates reading "GTVFAN".  When I went to renew the
registration (it was expired when I bought the car), the Oregon DMV told me
this plate was now registered by another person.  Any of you Oregon digest
subscribers out there have or know of "GTVFAN" now?

Cheers,
Tony
Portland OR
74 GTV