Daytona and Turbina style wheels

The true "Daytona" style wheels(which initially appeared on the Ferrari
Daytona) were made by Chromodora in 14"x6".These wheels were always an
aftermarket wheel for Alfas.They were available in 98mm(alfetta) and
108mm(GTV/Spider) bolt patterns.I don't know about offset.The Daytona wheel
Russ referred to (similar to the Chromodora but had a groove around the
spokes) was an OEM wheel on Spiders.These wheels were made by both Pedrini
and Campagnolo-again, in 14"x6",but only in the 108mm pattern.As far as I
know the Pedrini and Campagnolo versions are identical.
    The Turbina wheel was made by several
manufacturers-Chromodora,Campagnolo and possibly others.The Chromodora and
Campagnolo versions are 14"x51/2" and are similar but not identical in
appearance
    The wheels that Russ referresd to on ebay are made by ATS-very
attractive 5 spoke wheels but different in appearance from the
Daytona.Daytona wheels are available again from the usual sources-in either
14"x6" or 14"x7".Ciao,JimTyson