Alfa Exhibit at Science Museum in London

Even if the Alfa exhibit is a bust, the rest of the Science Museum is well
worth a visit.  I went there in 1989 when in London with the Navy.  The
Fiat 90th anniversary exhibit was my reason for going.  They had a 1907 GP
car, the wooden body buck for the Nuovo 500, a 24 cyl aero racing engine,
the '50's turbine car, and lots of drawings and other paraphernalia.  The
rest of the museum had (has?) extensive exhibits on steam engines, a nice
transport gallery, an aviation section (make sure you see the Schneider
Trophy, it is really memorable), and lots more.  I probably spent 5 or 6
hours there.

Mike