Alfa Exhibit at Science Museum, London details

This superb exhibition is on until April 2002.
You can get details via http://www.alfastop.co.uk.
Enjoy your visit,
Tony

In message , kevin.fillip@domain.elided writes

--
Tony Stevens    http://www.alfastop.co.uk
ALFA STOP, PO Box 50, Belper DE56 1AS, UK