Alfa London Science Museum exhibit

If anything, go b/c it's FREE.  At least, it was back in December when I was
there.  It's definitely worth the trip.  From memory, they had a 156 Touring
car, the Nuvola concept car, Disco Volante (!) and bunches of other, older
stuff.  There's even a P3 (I think) hanging over the atrium.

Be sure to pick up the $65 hardcover program for the exhibit.  I regret not
buying it altho I was seriously short of space to carry it at the time.

Have fun,

Kit
Seattle
'86 GTV6