Bizzarrini book

Dear Alfisti,

Lots of you helped me with the research around my Bizzarrini book.
I know this has, almost, nothing to do with Alfa, apart for the fact that Ing.
Bizzarrini was one of the key figures around the chasis of the famous
Giulietta chassis and its fasinating roadholding.
I want to let you know that my book is published now and that you can get more
info when you write me an e-mail.

Is this a commercial e-mail? So sorry. I don't want to bother you with un
wanted e-mail. But it is my way of living.

Thanks,

Jack Koobs de Hartog