RE: Engine Electronics

I have recently heard of Palm Pilots that can collect a drivers data with cars
carrying OBD-2 systems.

One of the all wheel drive electric vehicle project we are designing at school
is currently hooked up to an old laptop running Win95 (because no one would
dare volunteer theirs).

We chose the MS platform because MS software "WAS" included in our tuition.
This way everyone could diagnose the code written. I would use UNIX but many
people in the group want to graduate on time!

There have been numerous times when I had to hit "Control+Alt+Delete" inorder
to get into the system.

My reply was not only meant to be humerous but is also from personal
experience.

Darryl
dsp8@domain.elided

http://sports.yahoo.com