Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 01:51:25 -0500
From: Joe Elliott <jee@domain.elided>
Subject: re: Rear bias adjuster

Don't you mean *decrease* in rear brake force with a light fuel load?
Anyway, I've thought about this re: the older GTV6, and if my
regulator fails I might very well do it--nothing fancy--put it in the
same place and stick the knob through the floor--flip the seat up to
adjust.  I've seen a Wilwood part that looks like it would to the job
pretty well.  The Milano is a little more complicated, but when I
replaced that part on my friend's Milano this past summer, I was
pretty sure I had it all figured out.  I was tempted to put a really
long extension on the knob of such a device and drill through the
firewall and have it sticking out of above (below) those buttons,
opposite the dimmer thingy.  Needless to say, that didn't happen.  Do
let me know if anyone actually does this, I'd like to know how well
it works.