RE: more Stupidity

You want stupid?

Once day, my brain seeped out of my ear as I woke up and....

I mistook the cooling system header tank on the 75 for the power steering
fluid reservoir. Later that day, I spent hours trying to flush the mess out
of the cooling system. I ended up removing the header tank and spent hours
on that alone, trying to get the goop out.

You want even stupider?

Not long after, I sold the car to a dealer. He didn't bother to check the
car before buying it off me. Next time I saw him, he complained that the
head gasket had been blown and he'd had to fork out for the repair. Mind
you, he did get the car awfully cheap.

I didn't have the heart (or guts) to tell him what really happened. Not
because I didn't want to be honest but I was too bloody embarrassed!

stupid, stupid, stupid!!

The worrying thing is that I'm sure I suffer similar levels of brain-fade
every day.

must be the meat here.

Mooooooo!!!!!!!!

nk