can you say "d'ooooooh"

It *is* a treat and a rare surprise -- when you're idling about the house
-- to suddenly hear in the distance the offbeat rumble of a Ducati. Even
better to realize the bike is growling up your driveway and is quitting
at your door with a gruff grunt. It's Zach!

Took just a few minutes for him to identify what was wrong with Olive Oil.
EVEN AN ALFA ENGINE NEEDS A FEW SPARK PLUGS! (Can you say "d'ooooooh"?) It
is really helpful to have them screwed in, know what I mean? This he did,
and so now (to quote Steve Schaeffer), instead of sounding a "Si, si,
si, si, si, si, si, si...... No!" and quitting, Olive's engine gives a
"Si, si VROOM!" and is ready to R I D E....

Tess
still on a liquid (primarily alcohol) diet -- maybe that's what's
interfering with the mental processes ...