LED Bulbs

Here in Canada with lights on all the time in my 164, burned-out bulbs are
more frequent. Recently the bulbs in the overhead consul both burned out.
They get too hot. I bought white LEDs which of course run cool, expanded the
hole slightly so they would fit and voila, better than new. The LEDs I used
were 20 ma. 3.5-4V with a 400-425 ohm resistor in series. Ted, 1991 164S,
Vancouver