Alfetta air filters scarce?

Are stock Alfetta air filters becoming hard to come by?  I just called
the local dealer & they are out & not sure how available they are these
days.  Anyone have a regular hookup or use a quality aftermarket filter?
I have about 4 airboxes to use on the street Alfetta & the best one uses
a two piece filter.  I have a new one piece filter but I think the
airbox I have for that is not so good.  Offline replies are welcome.

Thanks,
Zach
Redmond, WA