Reseda Coach

In a message dated 02/16/2002 12:23:17 PM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> I could recommend Reseda Coach and Color, in Northridge CA.  That's in
> the San Fernanda Valley, near the college.  They did some work for me on
> a couple of non-Alfas, and I am very happy with the results.  Enough, so
> that I will be giving him the Alfetta to work his magic on.

By a very strange coincidence, this shop was owned by a fellow I have known
since he was a kid in single-digit school grades -- he grew up with my
daughter.  He does do good work but alas, this shop is closed for business
due, I hear, to non-repair reasons.

Charlie
LA, CA, USA