Re: The curiously prescient posts of Nizam "Greybeard" Zambri

Yeah.  I put the 24-valver in the 75 and came close to 2/3 the speed of
light.  At which point I didn't realize I was going back in time, and my
bodyweight had risen to a ton-and-a-half.  Luckilly, the Toyo Proxes T-1S
held up (must be that WR rating).

And then I woke up.  And found that the backup battery in my laptop had
gone kaput.  Off to "Batteries Plus" and $4 later I have a machine that
remembers what time it is...

Greybeard