GTV6.org - Thank You All

Thank you Geoff White, Zamani Zambri, Gregory Youngblood, Joe Cabibbo, and
anyone
else who may have helped in the resurrection of GTV6.org. Being the owner of 2
GTV6's
(one of which I found on GTV6.org - Michael Harris' ), I find the site a
terrific source of
information and entertainment, and visit it several times a week. Like most, I
took it for
granted that it would always be there, and was very disheartened when it
disappeared.
Not knowing the first thing about how a website functions or what a domain is,
etc., I
felt quite helpless, but good Alfa folks who know their stuff jumped to the
fore, performed
their magic, and, voila, my beloved GTV6.org is back! Thank you all and thanks
Michael Harris who started it all and K. Vangelis who co-authors. Now, where
can
interested parties send contributions to ensure that the site stays up and
running?

Cheers,

Greg Connolly.