Re:.02 oops .20

I would be happy to run some computer simulations.  With good models we
regularly see correlations of +- 3%  between the digital domain and the
brake.  I don't have good Info on stock engines currently.  I would need
minimum port area in intake and exhaust, Air flow numbers from a flow
bench.  The default generic cam produces sinusoidal valve velocity, I
think this would model cams of this era well, but if someone has Cam
Pro/Cam Doctor/S96 files they care to donate to the cause so much the
better.  Also, the only provision I have to model a muffler is to
restrict the size of the collector,  Any suggestions on how small a tube
will flow like the center and rear mufflers?

Chris Hall