reliability issues

So now an Alfa with a flat tire is unreliable? And we have a taste for the
kind of support GM will be offering Alfa upon its triumphant re-entry to
the US market. It's enough to make you p*k# The new Impala is a real pos,
you'd have to be mad as a hatter to want one (mind you it's a dead ringer
for the SAAB 9 5 and the new Saturn LS isn't  a lot different) I sure hope
we're not seeing GM's idea of a new world beating Alfa!!! (cringe)

My ten year old 164 with 85,000 miles on the clock still pulls 8.0 second
0-60 times, will run with anything out there short of Corvettes or Porsches
and burns no more oil than when new.

It still gets flat tires, but then at least there's room in the trunk for a
spare, unlike say a Corvette.

Cheers

Michael Smith
Calgary, Alberta