Los Angeles area body shops...

A (insert bad word here) backed into my GTV6 two weeks ago.  Her insurance
company is going to pay for the repairs, now all I need is a good body shop
to take it to.

The damage isn't too bad.  She pushed in the left-front fender and the area
just in front of the wheel well.  But, (luckily?) there is no creasing of
the sheet metal.  Perhaps there is a non-intrusive way to get it to pop
back out!

So, anyone know of a well-qualified, talented, Alfa-loving body shop in
Southern California?

Thanks,

Sean